LK-20 Series Portable
Dependable Temperature Control and Coolant Circulation
Tek-Temp Instruments LK-20 Series portable chillers feature a low-profile design that permits location where other chillers simply won't fit. These models have the perfect combination of compact size, reliable performance, and exceptional flexibility that makes them ideal for OEMs and for end-users.
A high-efficiency refrigeration system boosts cooling capabilities, while available all-stainless steel plumbing and cabinets offer superior compatibility with process fluids and operating environments. Self-contained and tethered controllers provide stability to ± 0.1°C, and constructions are available that are designed specifically for use with third-party temperature system controls,i.e. wet-station controls.
Numerous I/O is available to interface with critical process equipment.
Features and Benefits
- Low profile cabinet design
- Only 15" high (17 1/8" with casters)
- Environmentally-friendly refrigeration system
- Remotable temperature controller & indicators
- Highly efficient stainless steel evaporator
- Available in external controller versions
- Cooling ratings up toe 4800 BTU/HR
- Industrial grade pumps
|Available Cooling Capacities
(BTU/hr) @ 20°C
|3,000 (LK-20/VA) / 4,800 (LK-20)|
|Temp. Control Range||5 to 35°C (to 80° with heater options)|
|Tank Volume||1 Gallon|
|Available Pumps||C1-C2, R1-R2, P31|
(Volts, Ø, Hz)
|115v, 1Ø, 60Hz or 208-230/200v, 1Ø, 60/50 Hz|
||LK-20VA: 17 3/8"W x 15"H x 17 1/8"D
LK-20: 17 3/8"W x 15" x 28 3/8"D
(17 1/8"H with Casters)
• All stainless steel cabinet • All stainless steel & polymeric wetted parts • Heater package (with low level & overtemp safeties) • Flow alarm • Temperature alarms • Serial or analog communications • System remote start-stop • Special designs for use with third-party external controllers
Available circulating pumps are rated for continuous operation.
Performance specifications will be affected by changes in coolant temperature, ambient temperature, or type of coolant used.
Specifications may change without notice. Specifications can be customized.
Call our Engineering Department at 1-800-259-4212 for assistance.